Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF!!

Halloween on a Monday kinda got my rhythm off a bit. As the week progressed everything eventually worked out and were able to get a lot of schooling done. As I was reflecting I realized that this was my last Monday going trick or treating with my children. DJ is seven and the youngest I AM NOT GOING TRICK OR TREATING WITH A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD!!! if I done my calendar month correctly. This reflection allowed me to slow down and savor the moment.
 I was lucky to get a decent shot of them while they were trick or treating.


Usually everyone in the neighborhood keep their decorations kid friendly, apparently there is a new family, or college kids who have moved in. Their whole house was done up like a scene from the movie Friday The 13th. It caught us off guard, and we quickly crossed the street when we saw this. LOL. The kids weren't scared enough to stop trick or treating.


 The next day it was Trading Day for the kiddos. This is when they try to get their favorite candy from each other while bribing them with candy they don't want.  I posed a question to the kids about what should we do with all this candy. DJ said we should recycle the unwanted candy. Ken was laughing and said recycle it to where. DJ said to the school store, because when everyone runs out of candy they will want to buy more. Michelle was going to say something, but DJ said very quickly  No, don't brainstorm on this one! It was truly a funny comment he made, the word brainstorm was reintroduced to him last week, and I believe he was waiting to be able to use it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                        

Get some rest, enjoy your kids, and enjoy yourself !!                        
                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!