Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Yesterday my niece came over to stay the night. Then the kids came up with a plan to have an impromptu egg hunt.

I guess it is alright since they are are at the age where no supervision is required to color eggs the traditionally way at least. It's funny that DJ is still so fascinated about the wonders of vinegar.
He can't just do anything with vinegar the traditional way:) So guess what I found a gallon of Vinegar stashed under his bed this morning. He wanted to make sure there was some more left for his experiments. LOL.



They all had so much fun finding all the eggs that Michelle had hidden. I am really disappointed that I didn't take one single picture of Michelle. Just be on the look out since I probably will be having loads more shots of my big girl.



Before you know it these God fearing children were talking about the real story of Easter over lots of candy and boiled eggs. Trust me not a good food combination. Either I was waiting to get my turn in the bathroom, or I had a few kids who were very hyped up. Finally about 12:30 a.m. I had peace, with all kids sound asleep. Fun stuff!
Have A Happy Easter From My Family To Yours! See you back here on Monday.

2 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!