Sunday, January 6, 2013

Advanced Practical Life: How To Pack A Suitcase For An Emergency

All three of the kids asked for this emergency kit for Christmas I totally forgot about it when I was shopping for their presents. They reminded me of it when we were at Barnes & Nobles. I picked it up and I quickly decided to add it to their Practical Life shelf.

The suitcase was purchased separately from Micheal's Craft store. I think it is an important skill to learn how to be prepare for emergencies. I also think it was a cool idea of theirs and could see how they could learn from this, so I created this work for them.
 How To Pack an Emergency Suitcase. I am sure they have other ideas that I can't wait to see.
  First up we will learn the names of all these important items and their purpose.

We start back to school tomorrow and I am sure this work will be a source of inspiration.

Happy Schooling!!        

Linking to Montessori Monday.                                                             

5 comments:

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!