Sunday, April 7, 2013

Obligatory Postings

In the next couple of days I will share two reviews of some products that the children and a four year old that I guide have been reviewing as a member of the Schoolhouse Review Crew, and another review of a math game that has literally saved DJ from losing those multiplication facts that he worked so hard to memorize before our month break.

After these postings are shared you will see that it is business as usual on the blog. I have tons to share!!

It was really important to me to share these details with you, I never want our homeschool blog to look and feel like a review blog.

Thank you for your patience and for still stopping by to check in on us.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for still blogging. We would really miss you all.

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Greatly Appreciated!!